Skip to main content

Photography Diary



Hi Guys,

Like what I've mentioned in my previous blog post. I have been busy this past few days so I wasn't able to update you. But of course my busyness would not hinder me from doing what I really want to do ART!

Here's an update. Since I don't have enough time I just often take pictures whenever I see something appealing.

The following pictures was taken from my phone. I hope you like it.

Some of the pictures' colors are distorted to give more meaning of what I really want to portray and the emotion behind it.


This photo was taken from University of Santo Tomas Church. My boyfriend and I took a joy ride from my place and drive whenever we want to go and we end up in this church. It was a Sunday lunch time. We didn't thought that it would be empty so I took the opportunity to take a picture of it.




I think everyone knows that I love dogs. Here is a picture of our baby, SPOT! He was staring at my sister asking for food. We all thought it was cute and he is our forever baby. I took this picture because I know in the future he will be forever missed and this picture would be one of my creative shots of him.


This photo was taken from a restaurant in Indonyaki. People will probably double guess what will it be but it's actually a light bulb contained in an empty bottle. I really think it's pretty aesthetic. It gives the restaurant an old traditional feeling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I balance my life?

For a person to have a balanced life I believe that we should know how to weigh our priorities without jeopardizing others. As a student, employee, daughter, sister and girlfriend. I honestly have a hard time to do so. Four years ago I've decided to balance my life so I divided all my priorities into five: 1. Physical Physical priorities will be the things and activities that will help me improve physically. In one of my previous post I mentioned that I go to the gym. That is one thing for me to balance myself. Other activities might be joining fun runs, eating healthy foods, drinking 8 glasses of water everyday, 6 to 8 hours of sleep everyday, delegating "me time" part of the week and many more. I started small by exercising 15 minutes every morning and then later I joined the gym for boxing. The good thing about setting a priority for this activity is that I am not only exercising I am also learning self defense. 2. Spiritual Spiritua

BLEPP 2019 Schedule and Requirements

Hi guys, The 2019 Board Exam for Psychometrician and Psychologist schedule is out! For more information I made a picture that can be downloaded or screenshot to help you while processing your documents. Please see below for the Schedule: Start of Online Processing, Deadline, Place of Examination, and Date of Examination. The initial registration can be done in PRC website click here to direct you to the site. Here is the list of requirements for those taking the Psychometrician Board Exam. Source: https://www.prc.gov.ph/ Goodluck everyone! :) Thanks, Seline :)

My BLEPP 2018 - Registered Psychometrician Journey

This year has been a roller coaster ride for me. Little people know that I am actually reviewing for my board exam while having my thesis writing 1, comprehensive exam and working at the same time. Only a few people know that I'm planning to take the boards and they all thought that it was a career and educational suicide. I can still remember my sister telling me that it was like a double edge sword. If I fail in my board exam my self-esteem will be jeopardized that will cause decrease performance on my comprehensive exam and thesis writing 1, and will probably affect my work - because of depression? I think. I honestly don't care anymore. I've been dreading to do this for years and now I am tired of being afraid. I am ready to do it now.  Graduate School Comprehensive Exam - My folder Five years of fight or flight Reviewing for my boards - downloaded since I'm on self-review I graduated from college 5 years ago - May of 2013 to be exact